Zune vs. iPod

Iris

rainbow 11!
What do you guys think of the Zune?

I might actually get once I've worn my iPod out. (Which will take a few years, so by then new versions should be out.)

Zune:

iPod:

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I don't know anything about the Zune except that the screen tilts when you move it. I hope they're made with good quality because some of my friends who've recently bought an ipod (nano) have said that the quality sucks.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I've been having problems with my video.

Like the games on there lag when they are not supposed to...

When I try to put a video on there, it takes my other video that is on there off and replaces it with the other...

iTunes recently deleted my library so now I'm in the process of putting everything back on there.

I am so going to get a Zune once my iPod is done.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
iTunes can't delete your library, it's impossible to do that. If the core music files disappeared, then it's the operating system's fault.

Like the games on there lag when they are not supposed to...

When I try to put a video on there, it takes my other video that is on there off and replaces it with the other...
The first involves processing power (which music players don't need, if you want to play games you should buy something tailored to it) the second probably deals with drive space. Neither of them are iPod issues.

http://reviews.cnet.com/Zune_30GB_black/4505-6490_7-32068976.html

The review is a modest 8 out of 10, but user reviews are a mediocre six and a half. If you've bought any iTunes Music Store content, purchasing a Zune is apropros to suicide.

I don't know anything about the Zune except that the screen tilts when you move it. I hope they're made with good quality because some of my friends who've recently bought an ipod (nano) have said that the quality sucks.
It's also a quarter of the size of a Zune. More portability=less space=lower quality. It's a trade-off, not an absolute superior-inferior axis.

==

The Zune seems mediocre, but I'm continuously skeptical of Microsoft products, especially when they need to provide the kind of services needed for a music player. I'm happy with my iPod mini, and my mother likes her Shuffle. Any audiophile would buy a normal iPod over a nano anyday, and even then I can't see what Zune has besides gimmicks and some graphical abilities (and who really cares about those on a music player?).

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I never tried out Zune, and I think ipod is better.

I don't have any facts but I think IPod has better additions in it. And it can store as many songs as you want.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I never tried out Zune, and I think ipod is better.

I don't have any facts but I think IPod has better additions in it. And it can store as many songs as you want.
As many songs as you want? Yeah, no.

Do you understand the concept of Gigabytes and storage space?

The zune is really hyped up over here, with all its features, but really if you want all that just buy an apple i-phone.

Aside from the semi-annoyance of I-Tunes I say I-pod wins outright.

Oh and Alex: LOL!

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
That's like the people that think they can subscribe to Napster legal, download 20,000 songs, then unsubscribe and keep the songs.

Corona, Limewire? The work of amateurs. The true pirates use BitTorrent.