• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Zune mp3 players

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all

Well I just got my first mp3 player a week or two ago and was wondering if any of you have a Zune?
I got the Zune 30. It's not a bad little toy, you can fill it with all kinds of stuff from music to movies and even video games and photo albums.

So do any of you have a Zune if so what is your Zune ID? Mine is The Nightsurfer | Zune.net - Profile

So if you have a Zune pop by and add me to your friends lists and we can swap music.

Hiei

The Hierophant
I have a Zune 80 and I absolutely love it. Aside from the fact that my screen is broken, I really do love it. All the music that you can put on it is phenomenal! I sent you a friend request just now, too. Nice music you have. But I have way more plays than you do. :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ziggy Technology 4
AnitaKnapp Technology 9
Greywolf Technology 12
EXQEX9 General Discussion 16
Iris Music 12