• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

zoom zoom start your engines

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
First before I ask my two questions I want to ask first why is this called the pop malt?. . Where is your pop malts? Give me chocolate please. I like chocolate just as much as most girls do. What's your flavor pop malt. . Ok all kidding around here. Now to my two questions.

First is a question to car users. If you don't drive a car then remember the cars you have been a passenger in . .

Question one. Most who have driven has drove more than one car over the years. Please then share what was your favorite that you have owned?. . Explain why you liked this car so much. . If you want you can also mention the car you hated most. Whats trouble is it gave you?. .

Question two is: Do you prefer a stick shift or automatic vehicle? Give your reason which one you like better. .

To those who don't drive what's the best car you have sat in as a passenger? What was your favorite car? . If you were to drive would you prefer auto or stick shift?. .

So basically name your favorite vehicle you owned or have rode in. Bonus question: What's the worst one? Give explanations for answer. Only on face book people post one word answers. That place gets boring at times which is why I like pop malt.

Second do you prefer auto or shift stick drive. Why the race is on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mirage Money & Investing 3
EllyDicious Computers 2
Dragon Money & Investing 0