Movies Zoolander only needed to be 2 minutes long

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Mirage, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Seriously this is the only scene I have ever seen. I heard the rest of the movie was terrible so I'm happy just sticking with this:

YouTube - Zoolander wake me up before you go go

You have to admit that's good stuff.

That's probably all they used for the trailer too. The rest of the movie was probably just filler. :D

2. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Bad? Dude i loved zoolander :D

3. Mirage

I just heard it was extremely cheesy. Not like that scene above isn't cheesy, but seriously you have to laugh when you watch it.

4. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

hybrix thats how the whole movie is.... so utterly ridiculus that you have to laugh....

5. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

It is cheesy. Thats the whole appeal:lol:

6. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

The thing that made that scene extremely funny was that I've seen a group of guys driving around just like that.

7. Rectify88

Rectify88 Registered Member

Look at the whole gas throwing thing. Watching that no a days, it just makes you start to giggle.

8. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

David Duchovny as a washed up hand model? You can't help but smirk what this movie gives you. Some of the stuff is... ok but overall it's for a good laugh.

Relax, go watch it.

9. Mirage

Haha it was funnny even when it first came out but yeah. That's an expensive hobby.

Honestly though, if you saw people doing that at a gas station wouldn't you want to get out of their ASAP? That's dangerous stuff..

10. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

No Hybrix...I would stay. Join in. Maybe drink some of the gas.

Yeah, I hated that movie. It made me feel stupid just watching it.