• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

zOMG! So intense! What does it mean?!!111

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Omg, omg! Double rainbow has got NOTHING ON QUADRUPLE RAINBOW! :lol:

Here's the original video for those who have no clue what this thread is about. Some hiker guy was stoned out of his mind at the time he happened to come across a double rainbow... all the way across the sky:

YouTube - Yosemitebear Mountain Giant Double Rainbow 1-8-10

On that note:

YouTube - DOUBLE RAINBOW SONG!!

:headbanger: :banana:

And this is pretty awesome too:

YouTube - "Double Rainbow" -- Windows Live Photo Gallery

Last edited:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I've been around the block a few times, but have never seen a multiple rainbow that got noticeably skinnier at the top. I call Photoshenanigans!

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
If you watch the original Double Rainbow video, that guys having a psychotic episode. Can someone smoke anymore weed? That dude would freak out at a Skittles factory.

Dabs

Registered Member
Well if it were real, it might mean the silly ass that saw it.....perhaps might think he's going to be real lucky and happen upon 4 pots of gold instead of 1 ~Lmao~

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bubbles Bathroom Wall 8
Bubbles Bathroom Wall 1
T Bathroom Wall 0
Jeanie Bathroom Wall 10
Jeanie Bathroom Wall 28