• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Zombies

IKnowKungRoo

Registered Member
I was feeling inspired by the munchkin thread, and one of the guys brought this into work during one of our 12 hour weekend shifts. We were a little dubious at first, but we were incredibly bored so we thought "why not?" - Man, Zombies rocks!
We played for about 5 straight hours, but could easily have played for a couple hours longer - we put the Endgame piece randomly into the map pieces instead of the bottom of the deck (if you've played - you'll get it)
It was surprisingly simple for a game so fun too, some of the guys hadn't played anything similar and they grasped it really quickly - by the end of the game they were playing as aggressively as us "seasoned" types.

Anyone else played this?
Did you love it as much as I did, or was I just fooled because I had been so incredibly bored beforehand?

Last edited:

dobzy

Registered Member
What kind of game is it? I can't find it, but I'd like to check it out. Thanks in advance! :)

IKnowKungRoo

Registered Member
Um, rather than try to explain it in my usual long-winded incoherent gibber - here's a description from an un-named website selling it.

A simple game where players are people trapped in a town full of zombies. First to make it to the heliport or kill 25 zombies wins. Cards are used to represent events in the game such as finding weapons or zombies. Simple counters are used to keep track of certain aspects of the game. The game comes with 100 little zombie miniatures.
you build the map as you go along from a stack of map tiles, so no-one even knows where the helipad is for most of the game. Also being able to move the zombies add's a whole other level of play - you can jump the other players, or you can move the zombies towards you, remembering that you can win if you survive enough zombie fights.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
StroShow General Discussion 11
sunrise Movies & TV 0
CaptainObvious Politics & Law 30
Scissorhands Bathroom Wall 127
Kazmarov Bathroom Wall 19