Zombies Attack!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by viLky, Jun 10, 2008.

?

Which role would you play?

1. The Leader

45.5%
  2. Tough Guy

18.2%
  3. Crybaby

9.1%
  4. The "Brain"

54.5%
  5. The Crazy Guy

9.1%
  6. The Loner

36.4%
  7. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Alright, say zombies suddenly appeared and started to take over. Something along the lines of 28 Days Later or Residents Evil type of deal. Where you don't have enough time to evacuate the city and there are only a limited amount of people who have not been infected. What role do you think you would play amongst the group?

The Leader - Somebody who takes charge and becomes the leader. The person making all the decisions.

Tough Guy - The person who uses weapons to defends the group. Tough Guys uses weapons to shoot any zombies that comes near you or the group.

Crybaby - The Crybaby is the person who can't handle the situation at hand and all they do is cry. They don't offer much to the group.

The "Brain" - The Brain comes up with the ideas. He/She plans what to do next whether it be gathering information, finding places to scrounge for food or even finding a good hideout place.

The Crazy Guy - There is always a crazy guy within the group. He tends to talk to himself predicting catastrophic happenings in the future. The weirdo of the group.

The Loner - The Loner doesn't agree with the group and decides to risk it and go it alone. He/She plans his own course and his/her own way to survive.

Other - Create your own!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

I would first try out being The "Brain". I think I would have a good idea on how to survive and could possibly provide good information. If the group starts to make stupid decisions then I would change to The Loner. I would rather tough it out alone then take a chance with a risky group.

What about YOU?

Last edited: Jun 10, 2008

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I'd do a combo of "Leader" and "Tough Guy". I'd definitely like to lead the charge but I'd need a shotgun of my own if I was to survive. ;)

And you should add a poll to this thread with those options.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

It won't allow me to add a poll when I try to edit. Thanks for the idea nonetheless.

The Leader position seems pretty tough. You have to know how to handle the other people because sometimes some people need a slap in the face. :lol:

4. green8659

green8659 Registered Member

I'd be the guy to head to Lansing, MI where the chief of police has already got a zombie invasion plan. (I wish I was joking he has a stock pile of chainsaws and a plan to block of the highway to keep a zombie horde from coming in off the express way.

5. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I think The "Brain" fits me best.

AngelsPeak likes this.
  6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I'd be "The loner" I don't work well with others.

7. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'd be either the Leader or the Loner. If I can't be making the decisions for the group then I'd rather go solo and make them for myself.

8. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

First off, I'd have to apologize to Knyte for constantly telling him there was no way that zombies will ever exist and no he doesn't need a plan of attack and to stock pile weapons to fight them. Then I'd let him take over the leader/tough guy roles and I'd assume the brain one.

9. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

I'd be "the crybaby" definitely. D:

10. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Brain/Tough Guy

theres nothing I like doing more than finding ways to efficiently fight off Zombies!