Movies ZombieLand

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
I originally heard about the upcoming movie Zombieland a few months ago and I keep getting more excited for it. The idea of another zomcom/ potential romzomcom has me filled with a flutter. I wish that they would release more about it but there are a couple big names attached like Mila Kunis and Abigail Breslin. With Breslin attached I am almost certain that it will take a more dark comedy stance.

When I first read about this, I was pretty excited. Now, the more people I see attached.... the more I am thinking of waiting until it is a couple of bucks on Amazon. Mila Kunis is cute.... and probably could act her way out of a wet paper bag. Breslin is funny and I think she could do a good job as well. The one name that I cannot get over is Woody Harrelson. I hate that guy. If I had to pick a list of 10 actors who, if I see that they are in a movie, I will skip that movie... he'd be in the top 5. I am not a fan. but who knows, maybe he'll surprise me.

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
I was as you are a little hesitant on Woody as well. Overall I think it will be an excellent movie as it does include zombeeeeeeeehhhhhhhzzzzz!!

n3wt

Registered Member
Sounds quite cool I will watch it as I love zombie horror films and comedys about zombies well that cant miss can it?

And a cameo from Bill Murry how awesome is that!

Italiano

Film Elitist
Well it's caught my interest of sorts. I'm hoping there is... some story to it other than the fact that there are just zombies every where. At this point I don't mean like they'll explain where the zombies came from. Clearly that's not what this is about. I mean like a conflict amongst these colorful characters.

I figure they'll have some underlying tale or plot arc to go parallel with this fun time. They just don't do much to explain it in the trailer...

Side note: Patrick Stewart voice over. Nice touch.

Last edited:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Italiano, this is a zombie movie, it's stupid to expect a decent plot line. It looks like a film within the same vein as Shaun of the Dead and that's a good place to be.

Italiano

Film Elitist
Define decent. The story to SHAUN OF THE DEAD was exceedingly decent.

I just meant it looked like there was something to be had with the characters along with the zombie motif. The trailer just didn't explain much.

Twitch

Registered Member
I wish this was a serious zombie movie.

I wish there were more of those. Most zombie movies aren't true to the actual zombie, where you have to remove it's head.

Yes, I'm a zombie fanatic, so I will be going to see this.

Emma Stone is also very hot.

Italiano

Film Elitist
I wish this was a serious zombie movie.

I wish there were more of those. Most zombie movies aren't true to the actual zombie, where you have to remove it's head.

Yes, I'm a zombie fanatic, so I will be going to see this.

Emma Stone is also very hot.
Notion seconded.

On the other hand I must admit I do enjoy such films as DIE YOU ZOMBIE BASTARDS, SURF ZOMBIES and WILD ZERO.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Define decent. The story to SHAUN OF THE DEAD was exceedingly decent.

I just meant it looked like there was something to be had with the characters along with the zombie motif. The trailer just didn't explain much.
Shaun of the Dead was hardly decent in terms of storylines. It just took two genres and mashed them, the romantic comedy and zombie genres. It was an okay story made amazing by the actors.