Zimmerman watch

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Babe_Ruth, May 10, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I decided to create this thread, because Ryan Zimmerman as a 27 game hitting streak at the moment. He extended it today. That's pretty crazy if you ask me. I doubt he'll beat Joe Dimaggio record, but he's only 29 games away :shifteyes:.

It's still incredible though.

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Zimmerman extended his hitting streak to 29 games tonight...its definitely an impressive feat...no matter how many more games it goes.

3. Babe_Ruth

No doubt about, another impressive stat is that he's currently hitting .511 during the month of May, that's incredible. Should be interesting to see how long it stands for.

4. Millz

.511? Good lord.

Zimmerman's streak is up to an amazing 30 games now. Incredible.

5. Babe_Ruth

Even though the Nationals stink, this is very good for the team. It's getting them a bit more exposure.

Zimmerman as always had potential, looks like he's now putting everything together. Having a hit in 30 straight games is incredible.

6. Millz

Yeah I'm glad at least Washington fans have SOMETHING to cheer for...there's not much else to cheer for in the state capital. And they locked him up for 5 years as well...so that's good.

7. Babe_Ruth

Well it was a good hitting streak while it lasted, but Zimmerman was hitless yesterday. Which means he ended his 30 game hitting streak.

8. Millz

30 games is impressive as hell but 56 in a row seems unbreakable. Nobody has hardly come close to it. unreal statistic

9. zagi

zagi New Member

I agree. Zimermann is the best 3B in NL.