• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Zero Punctuation

Impact

V.I.P.
My housemate introduced me to this, and it's hilarious. Basically it's a guy who reviews a game each week, and he uses a crudely drawn video to explain his views. I swear he hates everything. It's how I imagine Cons reviewing games would go.

Zero Punctuation

Anyway, he's hilarious, and I suggest you check him out if you haven't already.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I do appreciate what he does. His reviews are highly inaccurate at times and extremely opinionated, but they are enjoyable to watch for sure.

Impact

V.I.P.
Oh yeah, I don't take his reviews seriously. They're just good to watch for entertainment factor. I laugh out loud at pretty much each one, even when it's not a game i'm interested in.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Especially the latest Fable III review. Not a reverse of my thoughts. Fable III was an unintuitive pile of poop in my opinion. I enjoyed the action, but the damn task of making money over time made me want to throw my controller at the screen.

Impact

V.I.P.
I'm glad he finally did a Fable 3 review. Even though I really like the game, he does make some good points. I really enjoyed the WoW one he did the week before.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
The WoW one was good as well. The New Vegas one was spot on as well. Fallout 3.1: Now With More Bugs!

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I used to love this guy. I forget which ones I liked the best, but all of them made me laugh pretty hard. I'll have to check out some of the newer ones.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I used to love this guy. I forget which ones I liked the best, but all of them made me laugh pretty hard. I'll have to check out some of the newer ones.
The newer ones are not as good as the older ones, IMO.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
:lol: That was pretty funny. I only watched the Halo:Reach one, because that's the only game I've really played. I won't get the others, I'm sure. And you kind of have to understand what he is talking about. Pretty funny though.

Mihael_langley

Formerly "Maikeru"
I watch his videos just for fun, but i dont take his opinion seriously.