• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Zenkais question

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
1. Did Goku ever receive any Zenkais during Dragonball?
2.If a Sayajin were to get seriously ill, would they get a Zenkai after they recover?
3.Does a Zenkai get better the greater the injuries of a Sayajin are

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Goku must have since he kept getting stronger, they were just not big ones, and yes they would if they got sick most likely. I believe they do, Vegeta was excited after coming back from the dead, because he knew he'd get a huge increase.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright thanks for explaining this to me because I didnt really know about this, and if any other people here have other input dont be shy to reply to this message either.

K

King Vegeta

You don't get Zenkai boosts from being revived from death, that was a dub error.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I dont see anywhere in the manga where it states otherwise though, and it does make sense that you would.

K

King Vegeta

Well, Vegeta never says anything like ''I'm stronger, I can feel it.'' in the manga after being revived on Namek & never says anything about being stronger after being revived from death, only that Saiyans get stronger from near death experiences. If they got Zenaki boosts from coming back from death, I'm pretty sure he would've said that.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yes but it seems quite plausible that being revived from the dead would grant an ever bigger boost.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

We dont know if it does or doesnt, the manga never says.

K

King Vegeta

Since it doesn't say then Saiyans don't get powerups from being revived from death.