• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii Zelda:Twlight Princess

Yung_Impression

Registered Member
i changed my mind and decided to get an Wii since it wayyyy more cheaper and have wayyyy better launch titles...

anybody got any reviews on Zelda:Twlight Princess, because this is the first game imma get for my Wii.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
check out IGN or GONINTENDO, go nintendo is just a site that posts interesting news from other sites, IGN will have vids (many amazing)

Or check out the Wii.com new videos of Zelda:TP in action, 4 new vids just posted yesterday.

I dont personally have a review because I havent had a hands on yet. but so far most if not all say Z:TP is the Mario 64 of the Wii!

SamusAran86

Registered Member
after about 25 hours into TP... I have to say that so far its the best of Zelda games since Lttp.. (OoT is right below LttP in my rankings)

blacklion000

i dont personally have a wii myself but i have played on my friend's one, and on zelda

i really recomend you getting it because it has amazing game play, just from the way you move the character and use all the items and special techniques

seriously, it made me want a wii even more than i did before!

jumpingtheflag

I played through TP and I think it's great. My one complaint is that, even with the new Wii controls, it does not innovate the older games much. That being said, I loved the game. Worth it.

Jumping The Flag- The $5 bin of video game podcasts
jumping the flag dot com

dragonmaster37

It is an awesome game I had just finished working on the game. You know getting all the heart pieces and beating ganon. It turns out that ganon in all three forms is a piece of cake even though I had the magic armor. Okay well over all I got everything so I give the game a 4.5 out of 5.

Gwiz

Registered Member
Zelda Twlight Princess ia an awesome game as I played it and beat it. It's definitely worth buying.

wiilike117

Registered Member
haha i love this game! i don't have a wii myself but i've also played my friends. it's a lot of fun to play and i'd probably get it if i were you