Nintendo 64 Zelda Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda Majora's Mask

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Ocarina of Time. Better dungeons, better bosses, better music, better story, etc. Don't get me wrong, I think Majora's Mask is a great game, too. I loved collecting the masks and stuff. I just don't think it has that same epic Zelda feel to it.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
I beat OOT 4 times, this is coming from a person who either gets bored with a game and finishes at the last stage or can tell right away if he likes it or not. I never got into Majoras mask, Windwaker was ok, but I am on the last level and never have had the motive to finish. Now the new Zelda however......:-o

Pianobone

Registered Member
I got fed up with Majoras Mask and never beat it. OoT is definately a better game- and this is coming from someone who has played and beaten most every Zelda game out there with the exception of Wind Waker.

Ocarina of time. I liked Majora's mask, but OOT has a way better story and levels. And in OOT you can fish, what more is there to say =)

Wrecked

Registered Member
OOT. MM just got repetitive with that hole time crap. i liked collecting the maps but the game just got annoying and i stopped playing after i got to the water tower/dungeon. i hate the water levels in zelda games.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Wrecked said:
OOT. MM just got repetitive with that hole time crap. i liked collecting the maps but the game just got annoying and i stopped playing after i got to the water tower/dungeon. i hate the water levels in zelda games.
I actually like the Water Temple in Ocarina of Time. It was definitely really confusing the first time though. Most people hate that level. I think the music is really cool and I love the Dark Link fight. The water level in Majora's Mask did kinda suck though. The boss was really annoying too.

dk_rare

Registered Member
Gamechamp said:
Majora's Mask. I'm a big fan of collecting things, so it was paradise.
MM was quality collecting, you had to work for the masks, and you could actually USE them, rather than them just unlocking a door to more masks (although in a way, some of them did unlock ways to get more masks ; )).

So many good memories in MM, I think my vote has to go to MM, now that you mention the collecting. Stirred up summat deep : )