• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

3ds Zelda Majora's Mask 3D

dDave

V.I.P.
This is something that has long been anticipated since the release of Ocarina of Time 3D.

Majora's Mask Now Available for Pre-Order - IGN

I'm quite excited for this. I've always liked Majora's Mask and have wished for a long time that it would come to 3DS.

After playing Ocarina of Time 3D, I feel very certain that this port will also be great.

dDave

V.I.P.
Looks like Nintendo is making some great changes to this game.

3 Big Changes Coming to Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D - IGN Video

This is one of the best things about rereleasing a game from the 90s. Patching was impossible back then. The game designers are able to look at the original game to see what people actually liked, what they didn't like, and implement new technology to improve the game. This version of the game looks like it will be better in just about every way.

This is one of those games that I'll simply be getting. Still, I need to commit to finish Ocarina of Time 3D before getting this one though. :lol:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
The only thing that needed changing was the save system. Everything else is just fixing what aint broke. I will say, the updated graphics look nice though.

dDave

V.I.P.
It'll be on 3DS so the saving can be suspended since its a portable console. That will be very nice. I also really like the redesign of the Bomber's notebook, might actually be able to use it now. They haven't changed much but what they did change seems good to me.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I'm picking up this game after work today. Called my game store and they are holding it aside for me. So excited. I thoroughly loved playing Ocarina of Time on my 2DS and since that is just over a year ago, I have been anxious for the next game to come out for me to use my 2DS.

Would you guys be able to help me through this one like you did OoT?