3ds Zelda for the DS

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Nightsurfer, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi all.

I just picked up Zelda phantom Hourglass for the DS and all I can say is... Cool as hell! Awesome! I love it!

The dual screens are a great way to keep track of your stats and use the maps and other features.

Speaking of the maps you get to write on your maps and mark important things you need to remember along your journey.

You start off in the usual Zelda way and with the usual stuff, but a bigger jem bag. The graphics are real nice and the game play is fun for the first bit but as usual with Zelda games you have to go back and forth over and over again to meet your goals so that you can move forward in the game.

The touch screen makes the game even better by allowing you to aces you items and maps.
    Loads of things to keep you entertained along the way.

All in all I give it 4 1/2 stars..would have been five if you didn't have to repeat stages and challenges over and over.

Haven't gotten a chance to try out the combat mode yet..Will let ya know how that one is when I get the chance to play it.

2. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I will probably get this game I have never heard anything bad about it except the windwaker graphics are used again and I like that. It sounds like it is worthy of the name Zelda in it's title.

3. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

I really want to give this game a shot, but Im trying to get enough for Galaxy

4. springcreekgaming

springcreekgaming New Member

i havent had it long myself but love it also. I need to find a bomb bag, lol any help with that would be greatly appreciated and to know the trick to getting to the little islands with the treasure chest surrounding the main islands too.

5. Fantasy

Fantasy The White Wolf

^ Where are you up to in it? By the main island, do you mean Mercay Island? If so, you can get the smaller islands just by progressing through the story, I think you need the cannon to get through the rocks blocking the path between Mercay and Molida.
    As for the bombs, uhhh, I'm pretty sure you get them in the dungeon on Molida.

...Or did you mean the smaller islands that are part of a regular island (still on that map)?. You should be able to get to them as you get more items, different parts require different items.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2008
  6. Mish

Mish New Member

I had this game sitting in my DS bag forever and finally got around to playing it. Now I'm hooked and can't put it down!

Question for those of you who have gotten to the ghost ship...is there any trick to pulling the levers on b3?
    is the order I'm pulling them in but it's not getting me anywhere!

7. Fantasy

Fantasy The White Wolf

Uggggghhhhhh

That took me forever to solve, my internet was down, so I couldn't look at GameFAQs. I was proud of myself when I finally got it, lol, but now I can't remember what it was. -.-

Try doing it like this -

4, 1, 5, 2, 3

From left to right, pull those levers in that order, I can't remember if that's right or not, all I remember is that it was annoyingly obvious when I finally got it. =p

8. springcreekgaming

springcreekgaming New Member

Hi i meant the islands connected to the main ones still on that map. i have made it to the northern sea I found the right path and now I can't go any futher until I get a bomb bag to carry bombs. To answer the levers question you I can't remember the island that part is on so the way to find out there is go to the right and left and push the boulders out of the way in those rooms are signs that tell you the order. Has anyone figured out what the posts with the gold tops are for? i know you can climb on them but haven't figured out what to do once I get there I figure I've got to get a rope or something or maybe the bow. Anyway if anyone knows Help Pleaseeeee:confused:

9. Mish

Mish New Member

Ohhh, thank you so much! I was pulling them in the order that the headstone told me to (24513). Just curious, but can you remember how you figured out the order? For future reference, lol..it really bothers me to not understand how something is done.

10. lickmygucci

lickmygucci Registered Member

I love this game :D But i havent been able to play it for about a month now, as my dog chewed up the charger for it :mad: So i brought another one on ebay, and it never came..... SCREWING. So now im waiting for another one, should be here this week :)