• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo Zelda dungeon tournament?

dDave

V.I.P.
Given all the people we've had playing Zelda recently, I thought it would be fun to have a dungeon tournament to really keep discussion going.

It would work pretty much the same as the villains tournament.

Interested?

Taliesin

Registered Member
Is this where you whittle a bunch of choices down through a series of votes to get to the best Zelda dungeon ever? If so, count me in. :D

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I've only just finished the first Dungeon. When would you want to do this?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I think it would be fun, but we won't have more than 3 or 4 voters probably.

There have been a ton of Zelda dungeons. Most of the best ones are in Ocarina of Time, in my opinion.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
So 4 voters? If we waited a while for me to finish maybe this game and another Zelda game, I could join in. Otherwise I will be following this with interest, regardless. :D

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Best Zelda bosses could be interesting too. Maybe better than dungeons. But it would be fun either way.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
^Sweet idea major :) I'd love to see a Zelda Bosses as well, but will that just be specific to one particular game? Or all bosses in the Zelda universe?

dDave

V.I.P.
I like the idea of bosses as well.

The point is that I want to have a tournament based on Zelda. Only problem I can see is that some people have pretty limited experience with the series and won't even know what the heck a lot of the options are. This would be an issue we would face with bosses or dungeons.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I still say it's worth a try, perhaps after the Ocarina of Time game reviews thing is complete? At least we can center it on one particular game, rather than the entire universe. Would definitely get more of a reaction and participation :D