Super Nintendo Zelda: A Link To The Past

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Evangelicum, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Evangelicum

Evangelicum Registered Member

My favourite game ever! Although I never finished the final boss. I am not a very good video game player, I usually skip the final boss because I am too shitty. :p

I wish there were more games like this. I like Ocarina of time as well but I prefer the ALTTP more. Basically because it is a cleaner game but also because I like the story better.

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

It's a great game for sure, but not one of my favorite Zelda games, probably because I didn't play it until after Ocarina of Time. If it's your favorite game you should try to finish it. The final boss isn't much more difficult than some of the other bosses you've already beaten.

3. Evangelicum

Yeah well I have tried to finish it but I died all the time. I have never finished Ocarina of time. I got stuck on the templte of shadow adn the my sister erased my saving point and i had to play it all again and now i am once again stuck at the temple of shadows :p damn i hate that one!

4. Major

What part are you having trouble with? There are a few people here, including myself, who might be able to help you out.

5. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Yeah I loved A Link To The Past, it was the last huge part of My Zelda Quest which is almost over by now.

Since most of the Zelda games are awesome this game doesn't get enough respect.

I don't think she means that she's stuck with a puzzle, I think she's dying in the temple because the enemies kill you so fast.

You might consider looking for a few more hearts, they're not that hard to find in that game, I found every single one except one and the one that I didn't get I knew where it was because I asked Echoes and he remembered. :D

Last edited: Mar 13, 2009
  6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I believe Zelda: A Link to the Past was one of my first RPGs Ive played. A wonderful game and my favorite boss will always be that one where you break his mask with your hammer. I don't know why, but that boss always sticks in my mind over the others for some strange reason.

Back in the day before guides and help, I had no idea how to use the Magic Mirror and got stuck for the longest time. Now that I look back I can't believe how simple it was. Heh. Good times. :p

Major likes this.
  7. Evangelicum

He's actually a she :p

I haven't play the game for a while now. I got when I was about 10 or something and sicne my english was pretty bad I just played around and found the things by luck. Me and my older sister played together and took out cheats from the internet. That was a long time ago :p

I almost remember everything you need to do, except that I might need some extra hearts as you mention. I played the game some years ago but now when I am talking about this I think I'm gonna start playing it again soon!

I always hated the boss in the third medallion dungeon because it always pushses me down in the damn hole!!

I think my favourite dungeun is the 5th chrystal dungeon. at least if I remember it right. It is the same place where the bird statue is. Although I hate the third chrystal dunegon. It is just too damn annoying with the hands pickin you up. :p

8. Major

That's the hardest, most frustrating boss in my opinion. It doesn't help that you have to start over every time you fall. And you only have 5 or 6 hearts at that point.

9. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Haha, I heard so much hype about this game, that I actually dl'd it and played it via Emulator.

I only played about 3 hours of the game, wasn't too bad.

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Really? For me, it was that darn Butterfly in the Dark World. There were moving spikes, spikes on the walls and the butterfly kept casting spells. I had to have at least two faeries to survive the battle. I remember back in the day that was the hardest boss in the entire game. That bully! =P