Game Cube Zelda: 4 Swords. Any good with no gbas/2 players?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by dk_rare, Dec 11, 2005.

1. dk_rare

dk_rare Registered Member

Been really wanting to play Four Swords, but I don't have any gbas and I won't always have four people willing to play it. Is is still any good? I can't imagine so, playing with computer controlled Links, but I could be wrong

2. Gamechamp

Gamechamp Registered Member

Actually, the other Links are never computer-controlled. You control all of them at once on 1-player! It's pretty cool. You can also use a simple button-press to choose an individual Link. However, it is required to have GBAs for multi-player, because they not only work as a controller but are used to see things inside of houses and in caves, that way it's like a competition and they won't see what you see. It's also used for text when talking to people.

It's a good game alone, and pretty long. Though when you play with friends, it's even better. I recommend it.

3. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

i haven't played it multi, but single player was really fun.

lots of puzzles, runs smoothly, and is pretty fun. it was pretty long as i remember it, but i didn't get around to playing it twice.

there was a time or 2 when i couldn't figure the puzzle out and had to resort to looking up online {=[. i think it was on the last level/tower.

anyways, if you're a fan of Zelda [ which i'm assuming cause you own a gamecube ], you should buy it.

4. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I would definitely recommend buying the game, I had real fun with it with some friends, the gamecube version is also very good.

5. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

my kids are playing it to death, I have to help them at times... but I think it would be easier with the GBA's as you dont have to deal with the popups on the TV screen

from what I have played, its stilla fun game with them

6. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

You could get the Gamecube version and the GBA versionso that you have all of the features of both games, I enjoy having this