Zatch Bell Manga Ends After 7 Years, 323 Installments

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Vegito728, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I didn't read the manga but I think it was about time it ended. 7 years is a good run for a manga imo. What do you got to say about this Clear Note?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2007

2. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

It was a good manga...:'(

The ending was great, but the final battle was a little too anticlimactic...>_>

Final chapter on one of the posts here, this is where I get all my manga translations/pics/summaries:

Zatch Bell Ccg -> Purio's Manga Chapter Spoiler/discussion Thread!

Horray Zatch got to take Vulcan 300 with him! :D

But...I don't like what they did to Clear...T_T
    http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd246/Eneru009/Konjiki Manga/Page15.png

See that guy eating the fish in the top left corner panel? That's Clear. When he was killed and sent back the attack was strong enough to actually reduce his age. T_T

I'm hoping there's gonna be a sequel or something, because even though all of the plotholes and stuff are filled in now, there's just...nothing. It's over, and the only thing to confirm the death of this series is Raiku's interview. SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

or an encyclopedia similar to the one they're going to do (or did) for Harry Potter? I'm sure the artist is sick of drawing the same thing for 7 years.

4. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

I will have to look up the end but from what I have read it is a good manga and had a good run

5. Beastdemon

Beastdemon New Member

where do u read the manga

i'm just curious as the where u read the manga, i've only read up to chapter 192 and i want to read more

so can you help me out

6. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I wasn't really a big fan I think that it's about time that it ended.

7. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

See the link in my other post. That's where I get all my manga translations/spoilers for KNGB.