Zatch Bell Manga Ends After 7 Years, 323 Installments

Vegito728

Registered Member
"Manga creator Makoto Raiku has ended the Konjiki no Gash!! (Zatch Bell in English) comedy adventure manga in Issue 4/5 (released on December 26) of Shogakukan's Weekly Shonen Sunday magazine — after seven years, 31 volumes, and 323 installments. Viz Media has released 16 volumes in English so far. In his Backstage blog on the day of the release, Raiku notes that the manga was his first weekly serialization, and he thanks his readers for following his manga until the end."
Source: ANN
I didn't read the manga but I think it was about time it ended. 7 years is a good run for a manga imo. What do you got to say about this Clear Note?

Last edited by a moderator:

Clear_Note

Demon King/Sith Warrior
It was a good manga...:'(

The ending was great, but the final battle was a little too anticlimactic...>_>

Final chapter on one of the posts here, this is where I get all my manga translations/pics/summaries:

Zatch Bell Ccg -> Purio's Manga Chapter Spoiler/discussion Thread!

Horray Zatch got to take Vulcan 300 with him! :D

But...I don't like what they did to Clear...T_T
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd246/Eneru009/Konjiki Manga/Page15.png

See that guy eating the fish in the top left corner panel? That's Clear. When he was killed and sent back the attack was strong enough to actually reduce his age. T_T

I'm hoping there's gonna be a sequel or something, because even though all of the plotholes and stuff are filled in now, there's just...nothing. It's over, and the only thing to confirm the death of this series is Raiku's interview. SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I'm hoping there's gonna be a sequel or something, because even though all of the plotholes and stuff are filled in now, there's just...nothing. It's over, and the only thing to confirm the death of this series is Raiku's interview. SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
or an encyclopedia similar to the one they're going to do (or did) for Harry Potter? I'm sure the artist is sick of drawing the same thing for 7 years.

where do u read the manga

i'm just curious as the where u read the manga, i've only read up to chapter 192 and i want to read more

so can you help me out

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I wasn't really a big fan I think that it's about time that it ended.