• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Z Warriors against?

D

Dranigus

Okay so you are speaking of fair. Take Mystic Gohan and then it would be a fair fight.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What do you mean by take Mystic Gohan? He's not a villain so he would be with the Z Warriors, also what I mean by fair fight is no one absorbs anyone neither does a body change or fuse together, that's what I mean by fair fight.

D

Dranigus

He's too powerful to allow in a fight against any villains. It would be a complete disadvantage.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well then take Super Saiyan 2 Gohan instead of Mystic Gohan, would have be more fair in your mind then?

D

Dranigus

I don't know.. the only characters that can take SSJ2 are Majin Vegeta, Majin Buu, Janenba, and Hardegarn. Considerably that's a bet a low on villains.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Can Brolly be able to hold himself against Super Saiyan 2 Gohan, also there;s is only a few characters in the Z Warriors that can turn in Super Saiyan 2 so it would be close but Z Warriors would win.

D

Dranigus

Brolly was overtaken by the combined power of a nearly dead Goku,Vegeta,Piccolo, Gohan,and Trunks.

I doubt Brolly would be able to stay alive after one attack from Perfect Cell.

And since SSJ2's would own Perfect Cell, they wouldn't make fair competitors.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Depends on which Brolly you are talking about, Brolly in movie 10 was around the power of SSJ2 Gohan, though a weakened one.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I know Brolly in movie 10 was almost as Strong as a Super Saiyan level 2. I'll rephrase my question if the Z Warriors would be at there max streght and same thing with the Villans who would win?