• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Z Warriors against?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering if all the Z Warriors teamed up and same with the Villans and they would fight who do you think would win? I personnaly think the Z Warriors would win because they already fought together and there used to it, but it would still be a tought match up.

B

barfootboards

well, if they all teamed up, they would probably first fuse with anythign they can, then destroy them all in seconds lol, i mean face it, vegito could probably take all the villans at once

Vegito728

Registered Member
I would go with the Z warriors. Unless the villians had garlic jr lol.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well the Z Warriors know how to get rid of Garlic Jr, also no one would fuse together there all there individual self, also this would be very good, and for the villans I include the ones for the movies aswell so Brolly would be there.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

If the Z-Warriors didnt fuse then they would get destroyed, Janemba, Hildi(whatever the rest is), Brolly, Cell, Buu, no way they'd stand a chance in hell.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think they would win because they would find a way to beat them, and also one of the villan would kill someone and then Goku and Gohan would use that emotion to get stronger and would go to another level I think.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

None of them can go to another level canon wise. Gohan and Goku at least, they have reached their limits. Goku cannot surpass SSJ3 with just Earth training, nor would he be aloud to spend a lot of days in the RoSaT in order to try to achieve a new form. If you count all forms of Buu in the villians list, then Super Buu 3 would just destroy everyone, even all the other villians most likely.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I know they can't reach another level but niether of the Villans. When the Villians died they where at their strongest stage not the Z Warriors that's why I say that the Villans has no chance of winning.

D

Dranigus

Well with Gotenks, Mystic Gohan, and the possible fusion of Goku and Vegeta, I doubt any villain will become the victor in a fight. Unless of course they did with Super Buu did and absorb a strong fighter to become even stronger.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No I said they wouldn't be no fusions, so no Gotenks it would be Goten and Young Trunks instead, also no abosrbing and no body change that would cheatting I would want this to be a fair fight, even though it would be hard with the Villans.