Yugioh: Thoughts of the new set; Cyberdark Impact

Turbo

Registered Member
Has anyone gone to the sneak preview or purchased packs? I'm debating on buying a box but this set seems inconsitent at the moment. Any thoughts?

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I dont like this set there is only one card that ANY of my decks could use and thats instant fusion

Actually scratch that I cant even use that so unless I wanna dive into a new deck I am out of this set

Turbo

Registered Member
after some discussion on another board i'm a part of and some team discussion, i'll be buying a box. its got minor potential now and possibly more in the future.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
In retrospect this was the one set I didnt buy a single pack *besides the beginners packs* because In my opinion for my decks there was nothing

Turbo

Registered Member
this set turned out to have some decent commons and introduced chain burn to us....sadly this set will be dismissed until people discover it's equivalent to smashing ground.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I dont really use smashing ground.. so still it isnt very effective for me I think that the next set will only be good for those that either have neos decks or want to use the new monsters out. To me this set just wasnt worth it

Turbo

Registered Member
its great that the sets are becoming more diverse but it's sad that everone runs pretty much the same builds in competition. The next few sets are looking promising.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
indeed it will allow for more variety I am always looking for a new original deck Idea but there are ones but they just stink lol I think when the time comes I might make a jewel beast deck but thats not for a long while