Yugioh Japanese Premium Pack 10

Discussion in 'Cards & Board Games' started by Henskie, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

ok I really liked the idea of this premium pack. Since in the manga Jaden has deck stacked with a bunch of new monsters never released because normally the card game goes off the anime. This pack contains 5 out of 10 secret rare monsters:

Elemental Hero Forestman
    Stats: Warrior/Effect Level 4 ATK/1000 DEF/2000
    Card #: PP10-JP001
    Found In: Premium Pack 10
    Translation: Once per turn during your Standby Phase, you may search your deck for a ''Polymerization'' and add it to your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Elemental Hero Knopse
    Stats: Plant/Effect Level 3 ATK/600 DEF/1000
    Card #: PP10-JP002
    Translation: Whenever this card deals damage to an opponent, increase the ATK of this card by 100 and decrease its DEF by 100.

Elemental Hero Blume
    Stats: Plant/Effect Level 6 ATK/1900 DEF/2000
    Card #: PP10-JP003
    Translation: This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of ''Blumeblatt''. Your opponent cannot choose an attack target other than ''Elemental Hero Blume''. Whenever this card deals Combat Damage to an opponent, increase its ATK by 200 and decrease its DEF by 200.

Elemental Hero the heat
    Stats: Warrior/Effect Level 4 ATK/1600 DEF/1200
    Card #: PP10-JP004
    Translation:

Elemental Hero Lady of Fire
    Stats: Pyro/Effect Level 4 ATK/1300 DEF/1000
    Card #: PP10-JP005
    Translation: During the End Phase of your turn, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of face-up ''Elemental Hero'' monsters on your field x200.

Elemental Hero The Earth
    Stats: Warrior/Fusion/Effect Level 8 ATK/2500 DEF/2000
    Card #: PP10-JP006
    Translation: ''Elemental Hero Ocean'' + ''Elemental Hero Forestman''
    This card can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon. Tribute 1 ''Elemental Hero'' monster on your field to increase the ATK of this card by the original ATK of the tributed monster.

Elemental Hero Flame Blast
    Stats: Warrior/Fusion/Effect Level 8 ATK/2300 DEF/1600
    Card #: PP10-JP007
    Translation: ''Elemental Hero The Heat'' + ''Elemental Hero Lady of Fire''
    This card can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon. During battle with a WATER monster, increase the ATK of this card by 1000 during the damage step.

Blumeblatt
    Stats: Spell Card
    Card #: PP10-JP008
    Translation: Tribute 1 ''Elemental Hero Knospe'' to activate. Special Summon 1 ''Elemental Hero Blume'' from your hand or Deck.

Hero's Bond
    Stats: Spell Card
    Card #: PP10-JP009
    Translation: You can only activate this card when there is an ''Elemental Hero'' monster on your field. Special Summon 2 ''Elemental Hero'' monsters from your hand.

Earth Gravity
    Stats: Trap Card
    Card #: PP10-JP010
    Translation: Your can only activate this card during your opponent's Battle Phase. All Level 4 or lower monsters that can attack must attack ''Elemental Hero the Earth'' once.

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

OH MY GOD, I bet those cards look aswesome. I wish I still played so I can soak in their awesomeness.

3. Henskie

[​IMG]
    Elemental Hero The Heat

[​IMG]
    Elemental Hero Forest Man

[​IMG]
    Elemental Hero Knopse

[​IMG]
    Elemental Hero Blume

[​IMG]
    Elemental Hero Lady of Fire

[​IMG]
    Blumebatt

[​IMG]
    Hero's Bond

[​IMG]
    Earth Gravity

[​IMG]
    Elemental Hero Flame Blast

[​IMG]
    Elemental Hero the earth

4. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

very nice henskie....these cards should do well in the OCG, however it'll be a while before we see them in the TCG.

5. Henskie

very true... I really like them and I hope that its not like 4 years before they come out in america. I have an e-hero deck and I need some new cards for it lol