Yuck yuck yuck!

Bliss

Sally Twit
You know when you hair moves out of place sometimes and it tickles you? Well I could see it in the corner of my eye just on my forehead so I moved what I thought was hair and a fucking spider appeared on my FACE. It was disgusting. I just flipped out. I feel like it's still on me. UGGHDFHKDFJDSFJLSJFL!

TheMaster

Registered Member
I was walking to my friend's house once, and a big bush top was hovering out onto the pavement , so I ducked underneath it and carried on walking, then all of a sudden I felt a slight fidget in my hair, so I slid my hand across the top of it and a fucking spider lay on my hand!! I shook my hand in disbelief, it was massive!! Then it fucking bit me!! I carried on shaking till it fell, then walked on. For about 10 minutes I felt it was still crawling about on me.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Oh I screamed believe me. I went crazy and shook my whole body like I was doing some crazy dance. I ran across the room and my boyfriend thought I was crazy until he actually saw the spider run across the floor. Beurk!

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
It's so much worse when you're naked, trust me. Lets just say I ALWAYS check my towel after I get out of the shower now :urp: