Yuck yuck yuck!

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Bliss, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

You know when you hair moves out of place sometimes and it tickles you? Well I could see it in the corner of my eye just on my forehead so I moved what I thought was hair and a fucking spider appeared on my FACE. It was disgusting. I just flipped out. I feel like it's still on me. UGGHDFHKDFJDSFJLSJFL!

2. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

3. TheMaster

TheMaster Registered Member

I was walking to my friend's house once, and a big bush top was hovering out onto the pavement , so I ducked underneath it and carried on walking, then all of a sudden I felt a slight fidget in my hair, so I slid my hand across the top of it and a fucking spider lay on my hand!! I shook my hand in disbelief, it was massive!! Then it fucking bit me!! I carried on shaking till it fell, then walked on. For about 10 minutes I felt it was still crawling about on me.

4. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

EEEEEEEEEEEW!!!!

I woulda screamed!

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Oh I screamed believe me. I went crazy and shook my whole body like I was doing some crazy dance. I ran across the room and my boyfriend thought I was crazy until he actually saw the spider run across the floor. Beurk!

7. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

lol Did he laugh?

8. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I bet he did, cause I just did.

9. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

It's so much worse when you're naked, trust me. Lets just say I ALWAYS check my towel after I get out of the shower now :urp:

10. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

lmFao poor bliss