• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Yu Yu Hakusho?

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Looking for some info

Last I checked they stooped airng the show right around when demands where going to cross over. I;'m not sure if they ever did cross over or any thing like that, but I do know the main character won some tournament. I'm just curious if they still air the show. If not does any one know why they don'. Oh and if there is more you can fill it, that would be great.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Re: Yu Yu eps.

I don't think it's aginst the rules, but I would have to say at a store or on some kind of downloading program like limewire.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Re: Yu Yu eps.

downloading large files like that from limewire could get you a virus. They're all out in box sets and stuff. or if you can find them on youtube or something.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Re: Looking for some info

They finished the Dark Tournament. They went pretty deep into the Chapter Black episodes and stopeed right around the middle of Yusuke vs. Sensui.

007 Vegita

Yusuke Demon

Have any of you seen the last part of YuYu when yusuke goes to the Raizen thunder god witch makes him way stronger AKA Yusuke the Raver

T

thecatsmeow

i love that show, but i don't have time too keep up with it anymore T_T