• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Yu Yu Hakusho?

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
The ideas for attacks and stuff is really great, but I don't like the songs at all. or the ones I see on TV anyway

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I don't like the singing. It sends chills(not the good kinds) down my back every time.

A

Angel03

I watched it long ago when they had it on CN. I liked the songs too. I bought the 2nd movie and one dvd of it. I should some day try to buy the first season of it. I would really like to watch again. It's a good series with a nice plot to it and diverse characters.

A

Angel03

Re: Yusuke

Yuske is a good guy with a slightly bad atitude with how he treats others but his heart is in the right place. :)

A

Angel03

Re: Favorite character

I never really had a favorite character for this series. I like each of them because they have something different to bring to the group. I guess if I would have to choose I would choose Yuske. He's a strong willed character that seems to have a lot placed on his shoulders.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight

I usually don't like main characters. It's like they're "supposed" to be liked.

A

Angel03

It really depends on the show for me. I agree that for me it is the feeling of having to like the main character because of what he does and who he is. Also because the other characters may not appeal to me as much. Usually when the main character is my favorite it also becomes that I like the person that they are with for ex. Clark and Lana(actually Lois is right up their with being my favorite for Smallville), Ryoko and Tenchi, Hailey and Scott, Lucas and Brooke, Yuske and the girl that he's with, forget her name, etc.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!

Yusuke. Because he presonality is somewhat of a troublemaker who has soft side to. Hiei is a close second.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member

I would have to say the main character. Sorry his name slips my mind, right now but the way he was Spirit Detective was very intriguing. He capability to go from a thug to a hero caught my attention.