• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Yu Yu Hakusho?

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
Yusuke

Ok I want to know what everyone thinks of our leading hero. personally I like his style he often makes mistakes and overestimates himself but he somehow manages to win lol. His fights in the demon world tournament were the best though and I like where his character ended as a person

Blur

iPimp
Re: Yusuke

I like him cause he is arrogant and hard headed, like me when i think i am really good at something. lol

He also has some sick powers and i love how he gives off that feeling that he could explode if really gotten to deep down cause he has so much potential and just needs a spark to ignite it.

merob

Boom!
Yu Yu eps.

where's the best place to get the series?

K

KinkyBuu

Re: Yu Yu eps.

I think its against the rules to discuss this.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Favorite character

Who is your favorite character? Mine is Hiei he's the cool character in the show and has awesome attacks like Dragon of the darkness flame.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Re: Favorite character

yeah. Mine's Hiei too. he had a "screw you" attitude and his attacks are cool.

B

Blitz

Hiei is definitely badass! For me, him and Sensui are a tie as the coolest chars.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF

Yusuke because I am more like him than any other character and I like characters that are like me. Plus the fact that he is a half-demon which rocks

B

Blitz

Re: Yusuke

Yusuke is definitely cool. I like his spirit attacks like the shotgun and stuff.

His attitude at first, I didn't really like, but it suits him well in the series.

A

acidmix

I think it has a few good fights in it. It also has a catchy theme song but that about all it has going for it.