• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Yu Yu Hakusho?

Vegito728

Registered Member
Who here watches Yu Yu Hakusho? I watch it every week it comes on tonight on Cartoon Network at 4:30(Yes I stay up that late to watch it). I really like the show my 2 favorites are Hiei and Murkro. The series is at the end so if you haven't ever seen I suggest not watching it.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I like Yu Yu Hakusho a lot it is kool my favorite character has to be either Yusuke or Hiei

M

Masakado

YYH is the best! I hate when they repeat the episodes though, geez.

Hiei is definitely the coolest good character... even though he is sometimes evil... anyways I think Sensui(sp?) is the coolest villain.

Rastisrules

Registered Member
I havent seen this show in so long. I didnt even know they were still playing it.

My favorite character is Kurama. I love how he keeps to himself and I love his demon form, It kicks so much butt.

M

mightymage3

yeah i didnt know that YYH was still on either and my favorite character would have to be hiei. hes deffinately the coolest (how couldnt he be with (the dragon of the darkness flame)

F

figet

i agree it was awsome but i havent seen it lately been kinda busy watchin gundam and neon gen but i do like yu yu the dark tornimate was awsome.

B

barfootboards

its a greta show, i love it ... ended really good too, but once again u need the subs lol

F

figet

What's your opinion on Yu Yu Hakusho?

I like the anime, duh, but maybe shouldn't have been so tournament based.

What about your thoughts on the anime?

Vegito728

Registered Member
Re: What's your opinion on Yu Yu Hakusho?

There is already a Yu Yu Hakusho thread. So this will be locked.