• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Trobadour(sp?)

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I was thinking of buying this for my DS and I was wondering if anyone has played it? I hear it's pretty cool and fairly well done for a Yu-Gi-Oh! game. Like, what style/format is it in? Is it like the world champion games or more like sacred cards?

All help is appreciated.

L

LostForever

for DS? hmm..

That's another warning for you...You could have thought that to yourself without having to post it.

Sephiroth_Masamune

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Will you just quit spamming already? If you don't have a helpful answer, don't respond. I want information from someone that actually owns it.

I

Ignazio

Well it has bad translations but overall it has earned the #1 DS game I own. you can have like 15 decks stored and there is like over 2000 cards. God cards are finally playable without the other crappy games with them in it like the Sacred cards. Theres puzzles you get to solve for some extra KP points the real challange is to solve all of them without using gamefaqs it took me 4 months to do this. The ban list is another thing thats bad with this it has the ban list from back in April 1st 2005. So Dark Hole is banned and Mirror Force isn't and so on. It takes you about 1 month to complete the game so you'll need alot of spare time played this about 8 hours a day so it took me about 2 weeks... You should get this game if your a big yugioh fan I can't wait til a new one comes out and hopfully it will have Wi-Fi and a bunch more cards and better translations. I rate this game 9/10

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Ignazio said:
Well it has bad translations but overall it has earned the #1 DS game I own. you can have like 15 decks stored and there is like over 2000 cards. God cards are finally playable without the other crappy games with them in it like the Sacred cards. Theres puzzles you get to solve for some extra KP points the real challange is to solve all of them without using gamefaqs it took me 4 months to do this. The ban list is another thing thats bad with this it has the ban list from back in April 1st 2005. So Dark Hole is banned and Mirror Force isn't and so on. It takes you about 1 month to complete the game so you'll need alot of spare time played this about 8 hours a day so it took me about 2 weeks... You should get this game if your a big yugioh fan I can't wait til a new one comes out and hopfully it will have Wi-Fi and a bunch more cards and better translations. I rate this game 9/10
Thank you. I heard that there is also one coming out for the PSP. I saw some screens and it looks pretty awesome. How sweet would that be if you could download new cards, ban lists, and deck lists?

I

Ignazio

I hope in the next DS Yu-gi-oh game will allow you to mess around with the ban and restrictions so you can make it like the present ban list. I hope I can get a PSP but theres not much I can use it for I am more of a Gameboy>other systems. I want Hourglass of Courage to come back to the yugioh games so I can abuse the equip cards again.

B

Bleakdragon55

you can download cards from the internet on the PSP one! dang! on topic, the game is really awesome, it is so cool to see your monsters battle, you should see exodia on that game!