• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Yu Darvish may need Tommy John

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
http://m.mlb.com/news/article/111625218 ... ed-surgery

I do wonder if the medical staff screwed up. A sore elbow forced Darvish to shut it down in August last season. If I remember correctly, they said he had inflammation, but no structural damage was found. Seems at least possible that they missed something.

VJ_Sportsgeek

Man I feel bad for the Rangers. They have had the most frustrating couple seasons anyone could imagine. Last year when they made that monster Prince-Kinsler deal, Prince ends up missing majority of the season with an injury. Same applied to Mitch Moreland who is one of their offensive sparks. Then, the Ron Washington debacle made it to the press and he was forced to leave the organization to solidify his family life. And now, Yu Darvish is gone. I actually had them penciled in as a playoff team during the offseason, but unless they can find some more serviceable arms, I might have to erase that prediction.