• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

ysabel(la)

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Hey, ysabella! Girl, I'm holding you in my dreams every night. Yeah, but you know good and well, baby, you know we got this war to fight. Well, I'm calling you under fire, well, I hope you're receiving me all right.

Hey, ysabella! Girl, I'm fightin' this war for the children and you. Yeah, yeah, yeah, baby! All this blood is for the world of you. All your love! So I hope you save your love, baby, then I know the fightin' is true.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
HAHA, good times. I still remember this moment, wondering with Sui what you were trying to accomplish.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Every time I posed you next to something without explaining, the look on your face was priceless. :lol:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
you mean like the metro station pictures too? haha

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
BAHAHAHAH! thats awesome tucker. The look on her face makes the stuff in the background that much more hilarious.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Lol :) Aww ys <3

Tucker

Lion Rampant
The look on her face makes the stuff in the background that much more hilarious.
Right? For contrast, here's how she looked before I started propping her in seemingly random places. (The other model is GF's SuiGeneris, for those who aren't aware.)

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
My creep-o-meter just went off the charts. :O