• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

You've Never Seen Anything Like This Before On Ebay! Check It Out! Must See Ebay!!!!

stansoft

Registered Member
I started this one crazy auction out and I want you to check it out and tell me what you think! Also if you have some ideas that I can add to my auction while its still not too late please share them with me!!! Tell me if you think it has potential to be a huge hit???

YOU BE THE JUDGE! Here we go....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5571474737&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

Thanks for looking,

SX

coupleacudanuts

MY opinion.....15 minutes of fame......I don't think A room full of ads can compete
with ads on body parts.....The only way he might get a lot of bids, is if one of
the chains like Lowes picks up on it.

jesudason55

Registered Member
The idea is kind of cool (if not for the webcam, it would not be as interesting), but he doesn't have any bids yet.... we'll see what happens! 2 days left!

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
I think a lower starting bid would help if you try this again, I think the price scares ppl away. Very creative idea though.

Maybe you could send e-mails to some building supply and construction companys pointing your auciton out to them. Might be worth a try.