Youtube wrestling videos

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2009

2. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That's one of the reasons why I love youtube so much because you can find almost any matches you want on there. I love going back to watch the match between Mr. Perfect vs Bret Hart at Summerslam 91 even though I have it on VHS. I also go back and look on how dominant Goldberg was in WCW.

Love watching old promo's from such wrestlers like the Hart Foundation, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan.

It's just amazing what you can find on there.

I will be posting video's when I get home. Some of you that you probably haven't seen in a real long time.

4. Millz

I remember seeing this one live...Tazz' debut against Kurt Angle at the Royal Rumble. AWesome moment.

YouTube - Tazz wwf Debut

5. Clever

Clever Registered Member

I love wrestling although I don't watch it much it's still very entertaining. I'm not sure if WWE is near identical to normal wrestling. Also I have a load of un-wanted playstation games on the WWE.

6. Millz

7. Babe_Ruth

8. Millz

9. Babe_Ruth

Last edited: Nov 11, 2009
  10. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I still remember being impressed by Orton's standing dropkick early in his career; the form and height are awesome...still one of the best in the biz.
    ------
    YouTube - Sting Speaks......

I loved this one; I was such a huge Sting mark during his period of silence and going black and white...this was his first time talking in around a year.

"You got no guts...and YOU....you're a dead man."

It was awesome...the facial expression when he looked at Hogan, and the "You're a dead man," I remember thinking "Oh snap...he's going to tear Hollywood apart!" :)

Last edited: Nov 11, 2009