• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Youtube Subscriptions

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
The last year, I've been watching a lot of youtube. I'm subscribed to like 20 different channels that I watch regularly. I find sometimes I watch more youtube than I do television. Especially now that I have the youtube app on my xbox, so I can watch on my tv.

What about yourselves, do you watch youtube lots, do you subscribe to channels?

Ziggy

Sup?
Well there isn't anything worth turning the TV on now that the NRL season is over so I definitely watch more YouTube.

I subscribe to channels after I've seen something funny stuff from them and then I find that I hate what they're posting in my feed.

Guys who post 2-3 a week isn't bad but channels like Roosterteeth and College Humor post like 5 a day and most of them suck.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I'm subscribed some people who post like 2 or 3 videos a day. I don't mind though because they're usually pretty good. Generally I just unsubscribe when I have a channel filling my feed with garbage. Some of my subscriptions are youtubers who interact with each other sometimes. So it helps keep things interesting.

Ziggy

Sup?
Do you follow their likes, comments and subscriptions?

Like I subscribe AngryJoe on YouTube and he will like a music video or some video game trailer so I will go watch it or if he subscribes to a channel I will check it out. It's a good way to find new content through people you already like.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Actually I generally just keep the 'uploads only' box marked, because I have so many subscriptions, my feed gets cluttered with the likes and comments, and I never see the videos. I follow a lot of my subscriptions on twitter though, so sometimes I check twitter and they have their twitter connected to youtube, so it posts on their twitter that they liked videos. So sometimes I'll check it out.

BigBob

Registered Member
I do use YouTube a lot, but I don't subscribe very much.

My three subscriptions are CharlieSheen, TayZonday and TheRomantics WB. The Romantics is a feed I watch on Twitch, so I subscribed to their YouTube Channel.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I have subscribed to lots of users on youtube. Mostly to do with gaming or reptiles. I think my favour you tuber will always be Natalie Tran (community channel).

Ziggy

Sup?
I also find I subscribe to a channel just for one thing.

With Roosterteeth it was their RT Shorts, which they never do anymore, and with Collegehumor it was just for Jake and Amir.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Yah some of my subscriptions do multiple series. Like one that I watch, BDouble00, he does a lets play of minecraft, which is what I watch. But he also does one for NBA. I don't watch that one cause its boring haha.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm on Youtube all the time listening to some music, watching some old Wrestling videos, ect. That said, I've never subscribe to any channels and I don't plan to do so. I usually just listen to stuff that I know, I don't listen to channels of people that make their own videos with them talking and such.