Youtube pictures

Discussion in 'Computers' started by EllyDicious, Jan 3, 2010.

1. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

i want to post some videos on YT [they're actually audios converted in MP4] but i don't know how to put pictures on that converted audio.
    any help?

2. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

If you use Microsoft Windows, Click on 'Start' on you PC, then look for 'Windows Movie Maker.'

Take it from there. If you still need help, then ask. :)

3. EllyDicious

yeah i've tried what you're saying. i get confused when using that program. don't know where to start.
    so i have the blank video. i need to put pictures on it. where should i start from?

4. DinoFlintstone

Okay... hang-on... ... ...
    ------
    I'm on my XP 'netbook just-now, but it's pretty-much the same for Vista etc.

Simply... when in 'Movie Maker' look for an option that says 'Import pictures' when you open a file, click on ONE picture, then press the CTRL buttom, and at the same time, click on all the other pics you want to add.

Click on 'Import'

Then do the same but 'IMPORT VIDEO' or 'SOUND OR MUSIC'

When you have them, drag the sound or video down into the big area at the bottom.

That's the basics, but you can add pictures to match the right time/sound too. Click on where the picture is on the bar at the bottom, and resize it according to the length of time you wish it to be shown.

Just try the basics first.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
  5. EllyDicious

oh wow seems cool!!
    i'm learning it now ... lol.
    thanx for now lol.

6. DinoFlintstone

Nice one. :D

Remember, the width of the image in the banner means 'time' so if you play, say for example the words "...Put your hand up in the air, put your hands up in the air, put yours in the air and dance to the beat..." use the start and pause to to figure where to put images or videos to go with the mew sick!

I used to get mashed 2 this...
    YouTube - Trevor and Simon Put your hands up

7. Nick-Aotmzgin

Nick-Aotmzgin Registered Member

try online uploader..

or.

convert through a software you downloaded in cnet or softpedia

or convert online.