Youth Will Be Served Quickly for Memphis

C

Couchpotato94

"Future first, present second. In so many ways, and in so many words, that is the mission statement the Grizzlies carry into their sixth season in Memphis," writes Don Wade of COMMERCIAL APPEAL. "After three straight playoff seasons and 12 consecutive playoff losses, there is nothing to be gained by maintaining the status quo. That's why the Grizzlies traded face-of-the-franchise Shane Battier for the rights to Gay (the eighth overall pick from Houston) and Stromile Swift."
Read it all here

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I believe they have a good future with players like Rudy Gay, and Hakim Warrick, they also have Dantay Jones, all of those players are amazing dunkers, so they should have excitement with those players, and now you had Stro back to the show, he can give you some highlights as well. Also you can't forget the best player from Spain Pau Gasol, every year he has gotten better, and I believe he can get better. The big question is can they can over the 1st round. WE'll have to wait and see.

I

I BALL U FALL

If the memphis grizziles make the 5th or 6th seed or maybe 4th which i think is possible for them to get one of those. Then they can pass to the second round. If not get those than they are not going to be abel to beat the top 3 teams in the west.

S

scottmcgrady

Yeah but Stro doesn't want to be in Memphis and that may effect his performances. I don't think he will like it at the start and try to get traded again soon. Memphis could be good with Rudy Gay and especially Pau, who had an awesome season, Memphis should look to be in the top 6 seeds next season.