• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Youth Water From The Rain Of Maine

pork

Registered Member
ok my neighbor came up with the idea and we have decided to run the auction under his name and split the profits since they are more than just a neighbor but i cant go into details on this site. but the auction will make you laugh http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5594207747 it is actual rain water the befor and after pics are the best since my neighbor has a daughter we had to use my son and me for the pics.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Cute auction! I actually thought the first picture was the kid until I saw the 2nd one! LOL How about a 3rd pic of a baby after your 3rd drink???

BTW you live in my dream state! I hope to reside there one day.

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hmmm.Now that would be good If It worked haha. Im watching

1_ares_1

Registered Member
OMG!! I need that so bad! Will you guarantee no more gray hair??
I'll definately keep you on my watch list... :cool:

pork

Registered Member
Sweet ty guys we are glad you like it is should be fun with the questions after the word gets out about it. lol