• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

You're Favorite Beverage In A Restaurant?

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
I want you to imagine that you go to your favorite restaurant. Think about your favorite dishes you would order. Now of course you knw that you have to have something to drink when you eat. So I'm going to list drinks and which of these 2 drinks would you most likely have with your meal.. This doesn't mean you need to have both drinks but i'm allowing 2 choices in case you have 2 favorites. If I forget any popular drink I didn't mean to..
Remember just choose 1 meal at your favorite restaurant with 2 drinks.

Choose 2 from this list: Mountain or Diet Mountain Dew, 7Up, Coke or Dite Coke, Hawaiin Punch, Hi-c any flavor you want, Any Pepsi Product, Dr Pepper or Diet Dr Pepper, Sprite or Diet Sprite, Root Beer or Diet Root Beer, Rc Or Diet RC Cola, Orange or Diet Orange, Grape or Diet Grape, Strawberry or Diet Strawberry, Punch or Diet Punch, Ice Tea or Diet Ice Tea, Hot or Cold Coffee, Hot Tea, OJ, Grape Juice,Milk, Chocolate Milk, Hot Chocolate. Tap or Favorite Bottles Water or Other

Pick your Favorite 2 at your favorite restaurant and let's see how this turns out.

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Pepsi and Pepsi with barbecue.

Impaired

Registered Member
Unsweetened Ice Tea and water.

Impaired

Registered Member
I am so glad that I love drinking water. I drink glass after glass, all day long. I think it helps wash away the internal dust.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
It's funny because I like Mountain Dew the most, but I don't care for diet Mountain Dew.

As for my second favorite drink, for me it's grape soda. So Mountain Dew and grape soda would be my two choices to go with a meal at a restaurant.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Definitely several pints of beer. Rarely do I not order a beer when I go out to eat at restaurant.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I almost always order either a water or a Sprite when I am out to a restaurant. I'm not really sure why a Sprite, as I rarely ever buy it outside of dining out. shrugs

dDave

V.I.P.
Orange Cream Soda, only available at a few restaurants I've been to. Otherwise, Coca-Cola all the way.

Usually? Water.