• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your worst of 2007?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Haha, I just got the newest of those games.

But, I respect your opinion.

*grumble grumble*

MegaMike

Registered Member
Have we played any bad games this year, Steve and Steve? I can't think of any, but then again my memory ain't what it used to be...

Generally, I only touch games that are good. I suppose if you count demos, there are a few crappy games I've played.

Doc

V.I.P.
99 Nights wasn't that great, but it wasn't that bad, either. That's, really, about the worst game we've played lately.

Oh, wait, Madden...

MegaMike

Registered Member
Please tell me you aren't still playing Madden... you don't like it, yet you torture yourself with it. I just don't get it.

Yea, N3 was average I'd say. Which, for me, isn't worth owning. All of my music, movies, games, books, etc. are in the good to great range. So, I'm glad I traded it in. Probably the worst full game I've played this year.

Doc

V.I.P.
I can totally agree with the good to great range, except for maybe the things that I haven't paid for.

Kamikaze

Registered Member
I can safely say now that CSI: Hard Evidence is the worst game ever!!

Normally I like the old ones, but this one was very glitchy, voice acting terrible, graphics terrible, cases childish and boring, some even making you piece together a teacup, only to find... wait for it... it's a teacup!!! woooo good thing i only rented this