Your worst kiss?

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
What were your worst kisses?

Mine, in no particular order:

1. A few years ago, I was fast asleep in bed, and early A.M, my Son came into my room to play on the Play Station... I was paralysed for a wee while, but eventually, I leaned over to give him a good-morning kiss. I was still half asleep, so I never bothered opening my eyes. It was cold and wet... I opened my eyes and who was sitting there with a HUGE SMILE on his face but my dog!!! I kissed the dirty dog on the nose. I felt ill, I never 'kiss' the dog or leg him lick me. My Son had gone to the toilet, and the dog isn't even allowed in the bedroom, let alone my bed. The sheer filth of it all!!!
  2. One year, long, long ago, I was under the influence of un-named substances, and I was at a dance... the dance finished and I was outside 'everything and everyone' was beautiful ma'an. Their was this girl, I got chatting to her, and asked if she wanted some of my chewing-gum, I gave her some and said, oh, I have non-left, and asked if we could share the one she was eating, we shared it by snogging [kissing] and all my friends were gob-smacked, in shock and then laughed like animals. When the un-named substances [which I don't take now] were wearing off, I realised she was not the prettiest girl there. Not that looks matter too much, and not that I can afford to be overly fussy etc, she was about as wide as a car and had glasses that would have only been bullet-proof because of how thick there were. I felt ill for days after, but years later, I realise it was quite shallow to have felt ill, for all I know, she felt the same or worse about me, but it was one of the worst kisses because I know under normal circumstances, I wouldn't have gone there.
  3. Another one is one night at a friends, were played 'spin the bottle' [yes, I've always been the mature classy type... :rolleyes: ] and I got-off with someone pretty good looking, but not the most experienced kisser. I thought someone had stuck a food blender in my mouth, her tongue just went round and round and around at super-sonic speed. She was pretty hot though, so I didn't mind, but it did take my mind off things I'd rather think about when snogging someone.

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
With someone I forgot the name and I forgot why I even kissed him. See? It's that bad I can't remember any detail except it happened.

What were your worst kisses?

Mine, in no particular order:

1. A few years ago, I was fast asleep in bed, and early A.M, my Son came into my room to play on the Play Station... I was paralysed for a wee while, but eventually, I leaned over to give him a good-morning kiss. I was still half asleep, so I never bothered opening my eyes. It was cold and wet... I opened my eyes and who was sitting there with a HUGE SMILE on his face but my dog!!! I kissed the dirty dog on the nose. I felt ill, I never 'kiss' the dog or leg him lick me. My Son had gone to the toilet, and the dog isn't even allowed in the bedroom, let alone my bed. The sheer filth of it all!!!
  2. One year, long, long ago, I was under the influence of un-named substances, and I was at a dance... the dance finished and I was outside 'everything and everyone' was beautiful ma'an. Their was this girl, I got chatting to her, and asked if she wanted some of my chewing-gum, I gave her some and said, oh, I have non-left, and asked if we could share the one she was eating, we shared it by snogging [kissing] and all my friends were gob-smacked, in shock and then laughed like animals. When the un-named substances [which I don't take now] were wearing off, I realised she was not the prettiest girl there. Not that looks matter too much, and not that I can afford to be overly fussy etc, she was about as wide as a car and had glasses that would have only been bullet-proof because of how thick there were. I felt ill for days after, but years later, I realise it was quite shallow to have felt ill, for all I know, she felt the same or worse about me, but it was one of the worst kisses because I know under normal circumstances, I wouldn't have gone there.
  3. Another one is one night at a friends, were played 'spin the bottle' [yes, I've always been the mature classy type... :rolleyes: ] and I got-off with someone pretty good looking, but not the most experienced kisser. I thought someone had stuck a food blender in my mouth, her tongue just went round and round and around at super-sonic speed. She was pretty hot though, so I didn't mind, but it did take my mind off things I'd rather think about when snogging someone.
your lesbian? or bi?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I'm still wondering what it is in the first post quote that made crazygeek think Dino might be bi or lesbian.