Your worst injury?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Vidic15, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Mine has too be, when I broke my right arm, about 2 days later after taking off the cast, I broke the left, all from the wrist to the elbow.

Not to mention, I've had a few torn ligaments at the ankle and knee.

2. Corona

Corona Registered Member

I broke my ankle or some shit on a trampoline. I was on crutches for a while, and in that damn boot for a while longer.

3. Mrs_Mike_Patton

Mrs_Mike_Patton Registered Member

I've been fairly lucky, worst I've done was shut my thumb in the safe door at work. Crushed the end of it and tore the nail out. Had to go to a hand surgeon to put it back together, was in plaster for about a week. It looks fine now, you wouldn't know anything had happened.

4. juha82

juha82 Registered Member

my right hand wrist to get broken a many, many year ago.
    After it to me hasn't anything nasty one.
    As i am sportman(runner) so i don't still see ever totally healthy day.
    But it's a surprise that to me hasn't ever anything big injury in the sports.
    Maybe i don't workout enough much.
    I haven't of it knowledge how much should to workouts which is a pity.

5. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Injuring my knee after a car hit it (yes I was attached to the knee) it caused problems with the miniscule (sp?)

6. patkick

patkick #21

You should be careful with those torn ligaments.

My medial collateral ligament in my left knee was partially torn and I had to sit out 3-4 months of basketball. I still feel the effects of it because my left knee is weaker than my right knee.

That was my worst injury but I had my share of jumpers knee (patellar tendonitis), sprained ankles, bruised knee, elbows to my face etc. But those healed in less than 2 weeks except for the jumpers knee.

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

They are still kind of healing, but I've been to heaps of hours of Physiotherapy and it fixed me right, I get little bit cramps in it, but I can run faster than I used to.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I haven't had anything terrible happen to me. The worst was a broken pinky I suffered as a kid after I tripped while running.

9. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I've never had any major injuries, the worst I've ever done is sprain my ankle or twist my knee. I heal pretty quick, so it was more of an inconvenience than anything else.

10. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I'd say that the worst injury was when I broke my left arm.