Your worst carpet spills

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
So what's the worst thing you've ever spilled on your or somebody else's carpet?

The worst thing I've spilled is probably a bowl of cereal, which is fairly annoying. Seen people spill worse though including red wine.

I've never done it, but just the other day three of us were round my friends house and someone was pouring glasses of coke on the floor :)rolleyes:) and all 3 full glasses got knocked over! A huge big black puddle emerged :D

Buddhz

Registered Member
I've never done it, but just the other day three of us were round my friends house and someone was pouring glasses of coke on the floor :)rolleyes:) and all 3 full glasses got knocked over! A huge big black puddle emerged :D
Oh dear - an accident waiting to happen!!

I have spilled blackcurrant before. I sometimes drop my mascara wand whislt doing my make up - not so much a spill but it does result in an annoying black smudge on a duck egg carpet! Eeek.

wolfheart

Registered Member
The carpet in my living room has had some major abuse,everything from blackcurrent juice to red wine.
The two younger kids are forever spilling or dropping things on it,the red wine was probably the worst though,my exs sister spilt a full glass of it,two weeks after it had fitted.

The sad thing is its a pale blue carpet,and she spilled the wine smack bang in the centre of the room,for a long time we had a rug over it,because we could not get the stain to shift.
Im hoping to get a new carpet,or wood flooring in the summer.

snowflake

Registered Member
A bottle of Cerruti perfume. I dropped it and it smashed. I know i like the perfume but everytime I went into the room, The smell chocked me .

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'd probably say Red Wine, but it's no big deal anymore since there spray bottles to clean carpets that work magic now and days. So it's no big deal if someone spills anything on a carpet anymore in my opinion.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I spilt white wax on my parents red carpet... i tried and tired to get it out. They were on holiday at the time, so I had a few days to try and get it out. I managed to make it look alright, and they have never found out to this day....yet.
I also spilt beer on one of my friends carpets.....he wasnt too happy, especially after he didnt see it and stepped right in it!