Your Weather

Renee

Registered Member
In St Louis, its very cold and the wind is so strong you need bricks in your pockets to stay on your feet.:)

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I walked outside this morning to a snow storm. I'm sure it's nowhere near as bad as it gets, but it's the most snow I've seen fall at one time so far. The sidewalks are all slushie. You don't think it's frozen yet but sometimes you walk on small pieces of ice, and my shoes/socks/pants are soaked. I need some boots.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
In St Louis, its very cold and the wind is so strong you need bricks in your pockets to stay on your feet.:)
Wait a minute...you're from St Louis? Me too! I didnt know we had another St Louisian around here.

I almost got blown over this morning coming into work. I've never felt wind like that...it was ridiculous.

Renee

Registered Member
Millz,
Hi yes my from St. Louis,
Iam glad you made it to work alright.
when I go out today I will have bricks in my pocket.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
It's going to be that windy here today, apparently. yippee, losing power again.

it snowed overnight, started raining, and the snow turned to slush. it was sunny when I left the house but now it's overcast again.

effing michigan

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Millz,
Hi yes my from St. Louis,
Iam glad you made it to work alright.
when I go out today I will have bricks in my pocket.
Very cool...glad to have you here.

You might want to do the bricks thing. The girl I walked in with almost knocked me over because the wind knocked her over. I felt like I was in a tornado it got so bad at one point.

At least its not snowing and the temperature could be a lot worse.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Very cool...glad to have you here.

You might want to do the bricks thing. The girl I walked in with almost knocked me over because the wind knocked her over. I felt like I was in a tornado it got so bad at one point.

At least its not snowing and the temperature could be a lot worse.
I sincerely hope you knocked wood just now. My friend in Lincoln NE said it's -16 wind chill there right now

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
It's in the teens and sunny. It's only supposed to get up to 25 degrees Fahrenheit.

That is just REALLY cold for where I live. I've seen it before, but not with sun out. Which means it was a really cold cold front. lol