Your Version of Photoshop.

Discussion in 'Technology' started by JohnR, Oct 17, 2006.

1. JohnR

JohnR Registered Member

I am currently using Photoshop CS2 8. Its been rockin' since the day I got it. It's been a while since I been in photoshop or creating grapics at that but I'm getting back into it!

SO whats your version of photoshop?

- John Rice

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm using 7.0 still. I think I will wait for the next version before upgrading. From what I've seen CS2 isn't a major improvement off of 7.0 and I don't want to spend the money twice if I don't have to.

3. JohnR

JohnR Registered Member

I find it a major improvement. Tools and things are easier to use. But one set back is a couple things are gone under filters :(. I'll get over it. PS 7 doesn't have many brushes left available for it though.

4. hemisync

hemisync Registered Member

I'm still using 7.0 too, I have been thinking of upgrading soon though, sounds like it is really worth it then :)

5. jzan

jzan New Member

Im using photoshop CS2, and i don't think its much of a difference with 7.0

6. Reverend

Reverend Registered Member

I'm still in CS, because that's what they provide for me at work. What are the big differences between CS and CS2?

We're a Mac-centric office, so we'll probably wait for the next release because it will be "Universal" (meaning it will run natively on the Intel processor Macs).

Pete

7. Penguin

Penguin Registered Member

I've tried Photoshop Elements - which isn't the whole thing - but I prefer Paint Shop Pro :)