• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your unpopular opinions?

Hmoosa101

I agree. This is also my unpopular opinion. I think that feminism is making women more superior than men.
If it is equal,
A man hits you you, hit him back
A woman hits you, you hit her back.

Don't tell me that is a woman pulled a knife on you, you wouldn't retaliate.
I look back at this post some 7 years later and I’m ashamed of my views at the time. If I could delete this reply I would. I’m glad my knowledge of feminism is now more deeply nuanced than a reductive internet-sourced analogy.

Twitch

Registered Member
That while I respect people for their religious beliefs, in the back of my mind I genuinely don't care what or who you believe in, what that religion says about certain groups of people (men, women, homosexuals, other beliefs, etc.) and how they should be treated, what it says about science, what it says about your rights..

In reality none of it matters to me as someone who is agnostic. Shut up and leave other people alone.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Ozzy Osborne is completely overrated. He was great with Black Sabbath. But he hasn’t put out a great album since Diary of a Madman in 1981. Everything since is meh or it sucks.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Nicolas Cage is under rated

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Stephen King is overrated. His books are silly and boring.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
shots fired, ouch! :p <3