your travel insurance experience

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by sweet_mayhem, Oct 28, 2006.

1. sweet_mayhem

sweet_mayhem Registered Member

have you tried availing of some travel insurance deals? how did it go? what are some of the deals you purchased? besides the medical insurance (which is often covered by one's credit card), loss baggage/travel documents insurance, what are other must-buy deals? let's say i'm just going to visit singapore for some tours--no extreme activity involved--but just eating out, shopping and going to zoos, parks and museums, what travel insurance deals should i consider availing? thanks.. :)

2. mamab

mamab Registered Member

I didn't realize that you could get that kind of travel insurance. Where would you get it, if you decided to use it? Hmm, interesting concept.

3. sweet_mayhem

sweet_mayhem Registered Member

i only got the idea of insurance deals for lost travel documents and/or baggage from some companies i have seen online which offer this. i did some research about it when i was assigned to write a brief article about travel insurance in australia.

4. taiarain

taiarain Registered Member

I considered it for a trip to Canada, but I didn't go with it. I've never really thought about it otherwise.