Your top 5 currently and why?

Who are YOUR current top 5 wrestlers that you like to watch and why?

o-- MVP
o-- Jeff Hardy
o-- Vladimir Kozlov
o-- Y2J
o-- Evan Bourne

MVP because I don't know how far his de-push is going to go. He could get released any day, or this could be just a de-push for him. Still, he's in my top 5 because I enjoy him and just in case he does get released I don't want to miss his final appearance on SmackDown!

Jeff, Vladimir and Evan because of their wrestling ability.

Y2J because of his promos and mic skills. Very entertaining. ;)

wooly

I am the woolrus
John Morrison - Wrestling ability, charisma.

Jeff Hardy - never fails to entertain

Charlie Haas - i like the impersonating people gimmick!

Chris Jericho - Same reason, promos and mic skills.

Triple H - Always been a favourite of mine and i've always loved to watch him perform.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Edge: He's the best wrestler in the business today, he can do anything in the ring, hes good on the microphone, and he knows how to get a reaction from the crowd.

Chris Jericho: As a lot of talent, the best heel in the WWE right now, never seems lost in the ring, as more then five wrestling moves. He's really gifted on the microphone.

Randy Orton: He's very entertaining in the ring, he's gotten a lot better in the past year or so, still needs improvement on the microphone. The sky is the limit for him.

Shelton Benjamin: If you look at his match against HBK you'll realize that this guy is extremely gifted in the ring, I just wish the WWE booked him better then what they've had in recent years. The best athelete in the business today.

HBK: He gets older, but never loses a step, great in the ring, great on the microphone, still pulls those amazing moves that make you say how did he do that. Just an overall great wrestler.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Edge
Randy Orton
Chris Jericho
Vladimir Kozlov
Miz & Morrison

Honorable mention to CM Punk, Big Show and THE Brian Kendrick. Whenever Hurricane Helms gets back fully I bet we'll see him jump on the list as well.

I was trying to refeer to currently in action, but since we're all thinking something differently, I'll follow the trend started by you guys. =P

My NEW Top 5:
-- Edge
-- MVP
-- Jeff Hardy
-- Vladimir Kozlov
-- The Brian Kendrick

I wanna put Gregory Helms up there, too, but having no idea what he's going to do, I won't. I wasn't really a fan of him when he was on SmackDown! the last time, but something changed over time and I'm liking him. ;)

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
He was a face as The Hurricane and a heel as Gregory Helms...now he's a hybrid of the two...Hurricane Helms...it might work but like you I'll wait and see.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't understand what's the big deal about Kozlov to be honest with you guys. I'm not saying he's not a good wrestler, because he is, well he's better then average. It's just that he's boring to watch in my opinion, everytime he wrestles someone you know what's going to happen before it does. Just very boring if you ask me.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't understand what's the big deal about Kozlov to be honest with you guys. I'm not saying he's not a good wrestler, because he is, well he's better then average. It's just that he's boring to watch in my opinion, everytime he wrestles someone you know what's going to happen before it does. Just very boring if you ask me.
For me right now its just something different and I like the way they are pushing him. Its like Umaga 2006. He's a monster, is solid in the ring, and they are pushing him the right way. I think he's going to win the WWE title very soon.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The thing about Umaga is that he was actually entertaining, he was quick on his feet, and he did wrestling moves that you wouldn't expect him to do. Maybe it's because Kozlov hasn't really faced good wrestlers as of yet, but I just believe he's boring to watch.

But I wouldn't be surprise one bit if he does win the WWE title.