• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your Top 10 Anime Characters

Vegito728

Registered Member
You're limited to ten anime characters ONLY. You can do all male -- all female -- non-human -- mixed -- whatever. But you're limited to TEN only. In addition, rank them 1 to 10. 1 being most favorite.

My Top 10

1: Kenshin(Rurouni Kenshin)
2: Agito(Guyver)
3: L(Death Note)
4: Hitsugaya(Bleach)
5: Vegito(DBZ)
6: Seta Sōjirō(Ruouni Kenshin)
7: Edward Elric(FMA)
8: Renton(Eureka Seven)
9: Shinji(NGE)
10: Trowa Barton(Gundam Wing)

There's actually still 3-4 I could put on there so the 10th spot was random lol.

Malificus

Likes snow
Here's my current list of characters who are made of win:

1. Athena (Aria)
2. Othello Farrell (The Demon Ororon)
3. Sakura/Lilly (Kino no Tabi)
4. Porco Rosso (Porco Rosso)
5. Jing (King of Bandits: Jing)

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
This will most likely change in a few months:

1. Bob Makihara(Tenjho Tenge)
2. Revy(Black Lagoon)
3. Lucy/Nyuu(Elfen Lied)
4. Ryoko(Tenchi Muyo)
5. Hiei(Yu Yu Hakusho)

Honorable mentions: Hisoka(Hunter X Hunter), Kyon(The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya), Duo Maxwell(Gundam Wing)

Clear_Note

Demon King/Sith Warrior
1: Gallantmon X (Digimon X-Evolution Movie)
2: Mayuri Kurotsuchi (Bleach)
3: Yoko (Gurren Laggen)
4: Clear Note (Konijiki No Gash Bell [Manga])
5: Chuck Norris (The Imaginary Chuck Norris Show that doesn't really exist)

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
ARG this is difficult especially because my favorites are changing because I am really becoming into FMA right now because I bought episodes 1-28 but here is a temporary one:
1) Ed Elric
2) Train Heartnet
3) Maes Hughes (FMA)
4) Kenshin Himura
5) Teen Gohan (DBZ)

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Hmm tough call. Maaaaan I want to list more than five. These are the characters however I enjoyed seeing the most. I am sure there are about 5 others though that could easily make this list. This isnt in order too since I cant decide...

Souske Sagura (FMP) - His humor is so dry. Mainly because he is completely in the dark how civilians behave. He is strong, quick in his decisons, and takes everything so seriously. I love his character he was just such a change of pace from the normal hero.

Shinji (NGE) - Probably because he is one of the most realistic character who actually ACTS his age when in a fight to save the world. The classic anti-hero coward.

Kira Yamato (Gundam Seed) - Another character like Shinji who show's he is human. He cries, he makes mistakes, but most importantly he learns. You see him grow up so much in the Gundam series. I always get excited when he gets into his mech to fight.

Kyon (Melancholy of Haruhi) - His cynicism and scepticism never gets old. Right when Haruhi overexcercises her bounds Kyon is the realist who brings her back. This guy is just flat out funny.

Eri Sawitchka sp? (School Rumble) - She is the classic female who puts up a tough front but is really insecure. She is afraid of being hurt but at the same time demonstrates confidence around others. I was just thinking of my favorite animes and realized that her character along with Harima in this show is what kept my interest long enough to really enjoy it.

The thing is this should be changed to top ten because my honorable mentions all should be in this list. Suzimaya, Revy, Athrun, Rukia, Asuka, Harima, Gauron etc.

Vegito728

Registered Member
*Changes to top 10* I wasn't sure if I should or not but I will now seeing as people are having a tough time choosing and have honorable mentions.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)
Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV (Bebop)
Karou & Hikaru (OHSHC)
Uryuu (the only decent character in Bleach)
Ryoko (Tenchi)
Nami (One Piece)
Toboe (Wolf's Rain)
Anna (Shaman King)
Motoko Kusanagi (GITS)
Winry (FMA)

Shwa

V.I.P.
1. Lust (Full Metal Alchemist)
2. Al (Full Metal Alchemist)
3. L (Deathnote)
4. Bear ( .Hack//Sign )