Your Tears

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dabs, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Dabs

Dabs Registered Member

Would you say most of the tears you have cried, during your lifetime...were tears of joy??......or tears of sadness??

I shall reply first...without hesitation, the majority of my tears...are tears of sadness :(

2. Abdul

Abdul New Member

to be honest i don't cry that much
    the last time i cried maybe was 3 years ago
    of course i become sad but without tears

3. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

That's tough for me to answer...It takes a lot for me to cry out of sadness, I mean maybe I'll rock a tear of sadness if I'm really into a movie...other than that the last time I really cried over being sad was my Grandma's funeral like 4 years ago...and then 5 years prior to that over issues with a girl I really cared about.

I've never cried from happiness directly, just had tears rolling down my face over a lot of laughing. That's happened to me a TON of times haha.

4. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I've probably had more tears of physical pain than both tears of joy and sadness combined. I'm not much of a crier to begin with, but I'm sure that I've cried from both joy and sadness. I can almost guarantee, though, that I've had more physical pain than that. Multiple broken bones, more stitches than I can count, bumps, scrapes, what have you's.

5. Dabs

Dabs Registered Member

That is a wonderful type of tears...I would like to have tons more of those, that's a good feeling!

6. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

My tears are usually tears of sadness. It's take a lot for me to cry and the last time I cried out of sadness was at a friend's funeral, the last time a tear came out of my eye was lastnight when somebody said something funny and I was laughing so hard that a tear was force out.

7. wolfy

wolfy Registered Member

I've cried mostly because of physical pain, and then sadness, and then.. I don't think I've ever cried because I was happy, that seems.. opposite.. to me p:

8. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

This used to be me. I used to get sad, but not cry, except for movies. I used to maybe cry from sadness at most twice a year maybe. And even then it was a really quick crying session then I got over it. Lately though, I have no idea how or why, but I cry for anything and everything. I just think about something and I cry. Does that mean my life is sad?

And to answer the OP, I've definitely cried more from sadness than happiness. I have cried from both though, but more from sadness.

9. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

Not necessarily, it could just mean that you don't keep your emotions or sadness bottled up. (I'm not sure if that was that supposed to be a rhetorical questions, though.)

Anyway, the majority of tears I've shed have to because of my frustrations, sometimes little things can get overwhelming for me. I cry when I loose people in my life, but after a period of mourning I accept that and move on. Life is always changing and you just have to adapt and move along with it.

idisrsly likes this.
  10. sugar_lump

sugar_lump Registered Member

I cry every month lol.
    Other than that I don't cry at all, not at films, songs or anything like that.
    I shed a couple tears of joy when my daughter was born and I'm more likely to cry when i'm angry and/or stressed than when I'm sad or upset.