• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Your team's biggest needs in the off-season

willge87

Registered Member
For the Vikings it is at RB (depending on what happens w/ Peterson), various positions across the OL, WR, secondary and LB corps. Evidently, these troubles will require a combination of good drafting and FA signings.

What is the biggest need for your team?

goingtopshelf

Registered Member
Patriots need a pass rusher, linebacker depth and tight end depth. They really need to get Revis to re-sign he has one year left but it's a monstrous cap hit at $25 M. Also the kicker Gostkowski is a free agent as is Mayo, McCourty, Vereen and Ridley at the very least.

Speculation is that McCourty may get tagged it's only $9 M for that slot.

Oh I think we need a QB too ours appears washed up. :lol: :mrgreen:

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
Patriots need to re-sign Revis but doubtful they'll spend the money. Saints just need to fix their defense, they can't lose that many games at home again.

goingtopshelf

Registered Member
BourneofDarkness15 said:
Patriots need to re-sign Revis but doubtful they'll spend the money. Saints just need to fix their defense, they can't lose that many games at home again.
If Belichick and Kraft don't look at Revis as the defensive version of Brady they really need to but I honestly think they feel that way. I'm hoping he see's what he and the team accomplished this year and is hungry for more. He will have a lot of options should they release him. I'm not sure if they have to release him then resign him or if they can write a new contract without making him a free agent first.

If he goes free agent and wants to listen expect Buffalo, NY Jets, Denver and several others to make offers or at least kick the tires. It's going to be up to Revis, maybe leave some money on the table and have a chance to repeat and be a part of something rare or pull a Billy Joe and Bobby Sue and take the money and run.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
CB, S, pass rushing OLB, DL, backup RB, backup TE for the Steelers.